Nonstop Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

Our top 3 frequently asked questions. Couldn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us here.

What is the Game Card?

You use the Game card to load points onto it to pay for attractions and arcade games. From there you can also use it to track the amount of points you have earned and then make a trip to our nonstop PRIZES area for some goodies.

How do I check how many points I have on my card?

You can check online by going here. There are also kiosks around the Allegiant nonstop centers for you to check or a team member will be able to check for you as well.

Do I have to fill out a waiver?

Yes, we have waivers online here for you to fill out or you can do them at our kiosks within the center.